We are thankful for expressing your interest in making a contribution to our blog.
Since our blog is constantly visited by business owners, marketing experts, designers, developers, and tech-savvy readers from all across the globe, we strive for a top-notch content of the substantial quality that will provide ongoing value to our readers.
Hence, in order to maintain the protocol, here are our content guidelines, which will inform you how to go about writing content for an instant approval by us.
The topics of our interest
This is what we want from you
- Ensure that the submitted post is original, unique, and most importantly plagiarism-free, since we will find out the loopholes if any, and hence you may not hear from us again. No spinning of articles, else you will end up having all your articles removed from our site.
- Choose a topic different from the one existing with us. The exact same content or similar content will surely not be acceptable.
- The ideal length of content we are really interested in is 1000 words. However, a minimum of 800 words will also be accepted if the content is real good.
- Citation of apt reference links should be provided, backing your content with authenticity. The facts and figures mentioned, should be backed by accurate statistics and research.
- We will allow a link back to your website, blog, or social profile, only in the author bio. No affiliate links allowed.
- Include relevant images for every single point or topic within your content. This can be either in the form of custom made images, or mere screenshots describing the topic. Simply copying images from other websites or blogs is strictly prohibited. You can use free licensed images without any fear of copyright issues.
Kindly send email on rrsoni007gmail.com giving us a brief outline synopsis about the topic you want to write, accompanied by an author bio.